THE DEEPAK MFI Tester is built to measure Melt Flow Rate with greater accuracy as prescribed in different national and international standards.(Reference ASTM D 1238 Method A & B , ISO 1133 , IS 2508 /2530 )
The Melt Flow Index Tester measures the rate of extrusion of a Thermoplastic Material through orifice of Specific Length and Diameter under prescribed conditions of temperature and pressure.
Melt flow index is defined as the rate of extrusion of molten resin under specified temperature and pressure through a specified size of die (2.09 mm) in 10 minutes. It is expressed in g/10 min.
M.F.I Tester is used to measure the flow rate of different Polymers. The generated values help to distinguish the different grades of Polymers. Because of the fact that plastic materials are seldom manufactured without incorporating additives, which affect the processing characteristics of material like stability and flowing ability.
- Test Method: Method A & B
- System Status: Digital and HMI Interface
- Sample cutting: Manually and Auto Cutting Based
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1 °C
- Heating: High efficient Pencil Heating System
- Temperature Control: Micro Processor Based PID Controller
- Timer Control: Micro Processor & In built Facilities in HMI Based
- PC Interfacing: N.A. & Available Optional Customise facilities.
- Test Accessories: As per International Standard with Proper dimensions, Material and Accuracy.
- Testing Load: Available test Load Range 1.2, 3.8, 2.16, 5.0, 10.6 in KGS etc...
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 300 °C
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Cyclic Timer Controller: 0 -9999 second with buzzer output facilities.
- Resolution: 1 second
- Power consumption: 1.0 kW
- Power Supply; 230 VAC, 50 HZ
- Material of Construction: M.S. body Structures with PU Paint Power coated