Deepak zero-degree chamber is specially used to condition the R-PVC pipes at 0°C. for impact testing as per IS 4985 standards.
A true material comparison is possible only when test values are determined by identical test methods under identical conditions. In general, physical and mechanical properties of plastics and electrical insulating materials are affected by temperature and humidity. Plastic materials tested above/below room temperature will yield relatively higher impact strength and lower tensile strength as well as modules. In order to make reliable comparisons of different materials and test results obtained by different laboratories, it is necessary to establish standard conditions of temperature and humidity for testing
Standard Inner Size
- 18 x 18 x 18 inch (Front opening single door model).
- 20 x 15 x 30 inch (Top opening single door model).
- 45 x 24 x 30 inch (Top opening two door model).
- 70 x 30 x 32 inch (Top opening three door model)
- Microprocessor Based PID Temperature Controller.
- Temperature Range: Ambient to - 5°C or - 20 °C / resolution: 0.1 °C.
- Powerful fan motor for forced air circulation to maintain uniform conditions inside chamber.
- Unique design of thermal barrier for better energy efficiency.
- hermetically sealed Compressor with CFC free refrigerant
- Deep Freezer insulation inner & outer walls filled with high grade PUF for avoiding Cryogenic loss.
- Sensor failure error code Alarm.
- Cut-off low/high temperature.
- Time delay for compressor switch on.
- Overload cut off relay for compressor
- keeping doors tightly locked, thus eliminating chances of loss of temperature
- Power Supply: 230V Ac, 50 Hz Single Phase.