Your Experienced Partner for Size Reduction and Processing Techniques
Economical Solutions for the PVC Pipe & Profile Industry with includes PVC Pipes / Profile / Sheet / Runners.
Pipe Granulator - An Overview
For the size reduction of Rigid PVC pipes and profiles
The Knife Mill is of strong steel welded construction. The machine housing consists of a lower and an upper part, which is hinged and can be opened by means of a hydraulic cylinder. This guarantees an easy screen change, a quick change of the rotor knives and an intensive cleaning in a very short time. The stator and rotor knives can be adjusted outside of the machine in a jig which belongs to our supply.
An effective sound insulation can be achieved by installing the machine in a pit with sound insulated cover.
Knife-Setting is Essential
In Granulators size reduction is effected between rotation and stationary knives. The more precise the cutting gap between the knives is adjusted, the higher the product quality and the lower the operating cost.
PALLMANN Granulators always offer the advantage of rotor and stationary knives being precisely set in a fixture outside of the machine while a second set of knives is installed and operating in the machine. The downtime of the machine for knife changing is therefore reduced to the time required for removal of dull knives and installation of sharp knives only. There is no setting or adjustment work to be done inside of the machine.
The technique of quick and efficient knife setting is another typical PALLMANN achievement.
|Rotor type||-||Slant / Clawe / Guillotine||Slant / Clawe / Guillotine||Slant / Clawe / Guillotine|
|Main Motor||kw||11 / 15||30 / 37 / 45||45 / 55|
*Output is based on the infeed material's Thickness and Size.
- Feed chute for 3 m long pipes, 400 mm dia. max.
- Standard length 6 m pipes have to be cut in half only once
- Split machine housing allows good access to the grinding chamber for easy cleaning
- Steel fabricated design, rugged and reliable
- Rotor and stator knives set in a jig - No knife adjustment inside the machine
- Screen is only clamped into the lower machine housing - no fixing bolts
- Installation in a pit for easy feeding and good sound insulation
- Optimum granule quality for further pulverizing in PMMI mills
- Short delivery time and very competitive price
|Sr. No.||Model||Main Motor||Total Connected
|1||PMMI 300||22||28||300||130 - 170|
|2||PMMI 450||37||45||450||200 - 275|
|3||PMMI 500||55||65||500||275 - 350|
|4||PMMI 600||75||87||600||400 - 500|
|5||PMMI 800||90||109||800||600 - 800|
*Life of Blades depends upon the infeed material's Cleanliness, Type, Filler Content and Size.
Pulverizing Systems for Pipe and Profile Scrap
Granulated production waste from PVC-pipe and profile manufacturing is pulverized, worldwide, with PALLMANN pulverizing systems with Disc Mill. These recycled powders are mixed with new PVC-material and are reentered into pipe and profile extrusion. The pulverizing systems are available with or without screening in order to meet the customers' demands for fineness.
- Fully-automatic temperature and load-controlled system
- No Requirement of Water or Air Cooling System
- High throughput rate at low specific power consumption
- Easy access for maintenance and wear part exchange
- Compact construction with minimum space requirement
- Economical and cost effective